Sunday, July 8, 2012

Health Awareness - Leptospirosis

Few days back in a picnic a family was enjoying and was having soft drinks in tins. The Next day One of the family member was admitted to the hospital and placed in the Intensive Care Unit .

The doctors could not help the situation, and the person died a day later.

Autopsy results concluded the person was dead due to Leptospirosis.

Test results showed that tin was infected by mouse that had dried urine containing Leptospira.
It is very much important for everyone to rinse such soft drink tin cans and other bottles. These tin Cans are usually stored in the warehouse and delivered direct to retail stores without cleaning.
A study shows that all beverage cans are more contaminated than public toilets (full of germs and bacteria)

So Cleanse them before use.

Wish u all Healthy Life!

1 comment:

  1. Acquiring study this it had been extremelу informatіve.

    I aрρгеciate you sρending a lоt time and effοгt to
    ρut this info tоgеther. I fіnd myself perѕonally ѕpending a ѕignifiсаnt amount
    of timе equally reading аnd posting comments.

    But sо what, it was SO worthwhile!

    My page :: Read Full Article



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...